Host Your Own

Host Your Own

Have a special event coming up?  Try something different with a floral workshop.

Whether it's a corporate event, bridal or baby shower, club event, or a birthday party- Kelly's Fresh Flower Market has various workshops to choose from to make your next event unique and memorable.

Home Page Picture 6
IMG_8591
Host Your Own Workshop Photo 2

We’ll guide your guests through the step-by-step floral building workshop, giving time in between for attendees to still interact and enjoy themselves. When you book an event we bring a truck full of flowers, tools, and materials to you. That means no setup is required. No preparation or cleanup.

Prices start at $22 per person with a minimum of $250 party minimum.

Tables and chairs are available for rent to help accommodate your guests.

For more information about building a unique party experience, please contact us at thestudio@Kellysfreshflowermarket.com.

We have pre-structured floral packages to select or to be a starting point to customize any workshop to fit your event needs.

Deposit Details:
We also ask for a 30% deposit to hold the date and time for your workshop and to move forward with ordering the materials needed for your event. The remaining 70% will be due 7-days prior to your event.